Bought in January 2021. The bike has under 400km. I am selling it because the frame size is too big, and I have not managed to set up a comfortable configuration.
- 56cm frame, color bituminous gray
- 700c wheels, with Schwalbe Marathon Plus 28x1,75
- Hubs Deore M6010 Silver Q/R 32H (100 and 135mm)
- 9 speeds: cranks Sunrace 44/32/22 175m; cassette HG400 11/34V; controls Shimano 3x9V; chain Shim 9v.
- Disks Shimano RT54 160mm; breaks Avid BB7 MTB; break controls Avid Speed Dial
- Pedals MKS BM-7 silver
- Ergon butterfly handlebrs
- Bike stand klickfix FOX 28"
- Wheels come with security lock (Pitlock Set)
- Brooks saddle, with rain cover
Please note the front rack is not included.
The frame was bought at John Woods Cycle Repair Centre (Bristol, UK), and the bike was mounted at Espai Bici (Barcelona, Spain). The total bill was over 1,800 EUR.
I am selling for 1,200 EUR. The bike can be tested in Barcelona, Spain. I can ship too. More photos are to come, but for the moment:
Not on Front Page
Just a brief update that this is still available :)
Hey there, is this still available? How much would you like to have and where are you located.
All the best, Ingo.