24th of October I am boarding a ferry from Samos island to Kavala, final destination Zagreb. As I am in a hurry (and it is my first long-distance ride, with a damn heavy trailer on the hitch) I will be trying to mix transport means, as follows:
- From Kavala to Drama: bike
- Drama --> Thessaloniki: train
- Thessaloniki --> Gevgelija: bike (2 days)
- Gevgelija --> Skopje: train
- Skopje --> Preszevo: bike (+ longer stay, hopefully)
- Preszevo --> Beograd: train
- Beograd --> Tovarnik: bike (2-3 days + longer stay someplace)
- Tovarnik --> Zagreb: train.
Your comments, inputs and advices will be highly appreciated.
Not on Front Page