I am planing to cross Amazon from Ciudad Guayana in Venezuela to Manaus in Brazil. I have no idea about what cycling condition I have to expect.
2. Possibility of wild camping
3. Finding supplies, food and drink.
4. I heard there is a part just after Santa Elena at the border to Boa Vista in Brazil that cycling is not allowed. because of protected area, is that true?
5. Is this road inhibited? Any traffic on the road?
6. How about distances between towns and civilisation. Is it possible that i make it to a town every night, given I manage to cover 70-100miles?
Anyone can give me few survival tips, I much appreciate it.